Abstract Submission Period
From Monday, February 10, 2020 until noon on Friday, April 20, 2020
Session and Presentation Style
All presentation should be oral presentation in English using PowerPoint.
General Submission Guidelines
- Please click the button at the bottom of this page. Abstracts submitted by postal mail, fax or email will not be accepted.
- Followings are required;
- Submitter’s(Speaker’s) name, affiliated institutions and JART membership number
- Submitter’s(Speaker’s) email address
- co authors name, affiliated institutions and JART membership numbers.
*For non-member of JART, please enter “99999” in the field of Membership Number
- After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you may have entered a wrong email address or may have failed to complete your registration, or a confirmation email might be sorted as a spam email. If this happens, contact the congress secretariat by email.
- Word Limit
- The presentation title : 160 characters including spaces
- Abstract Body : 250 words
*Please note that tables and figures should not be included in the abstract.
- Up to 10 co authors name and 10 affiliated institutions are available in your submission.
- Please do not input characters which are not defined as JIS code such as Roman figures, since they are not accepted by the submission system or will be garbled in the abstract book.
Notification of acceptance, date and time of presentation
- The program committee will determine status of abstract, date and time of presentation. Any changes would be declined after the determination.
- Notification of the results will be sent by e-mail by late May, 2020.
Accepted abstracts will be showed up on this website by late-June.
* This schedule is subject to change. Please check the website if there are any updates.
- Your abstract might be rejected by the program committee if your abstract has been already published in any other conference or it seems resemble the other abstract.
- Please give due consideration to bioethical of your abstract in basic and applied study. Submitter (Speaker) are fully responsible for the abstract.
- If adopted, it will be rejected if you do not register for participation by the deadline for entry registration.
Note to Authors
- Accepted abstracts will be showed up on the conference website, posted on the conference abstract book and distributed at the conference.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via this website. Internet connection and an email address are required to submit an abstract.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon the abstract submission completed. If you don’t receive any e-mail, your abstract submission might be failed. If you are not sure if your submission is completed, please contact the congress secretariat by email during the submission period. The secretary office and congress secretariat are not responsible for any submission failure.
- The data you entered will be used for the program and the collection of abstracts without modification. Please note that any typographical errors will not be corrected by the secretariat.
Miyagi Association of Radiological Technologists